Health Canada Medical Device Class 1 Establishment Licence 5703.
Maximum Reusable Antimicrobial Respiratory Protection provided by the SpectraShield™ N99 Respirator Mask, the Guardian FFP2 RD Vertical Flat Fold Respirator Mask, and the Guardian FFP3 RD Horizontal Flat Fold "with valve" Respirator Mask, all the with "Dual Action" protection:
- Continuously Kills Bacteria and Inactivates Viruses
- Exceeds 99% plus filtration efficiency against Bacteria and Viruses
- Kills MS-2, MRSA, Haemophilus influenza, Legionella pneumophila and Streptococcus pyogenes, TB.
- Inactivates SARS, Bird Flu (H5N1), Influenza A, Human Rhinovirus, Adenovirus.
The SpectraShield™ Antimicrobial Respirator Masks provide:
- Superior filtration of N99 performance
- Continuous antimicrobial protection against viruses and bacteria.
- 99.9% filtration efficiency against viruses and bacteria as small as .03 microns.
- Exceeds the U.S. Center for Disease Control ("CDC") ( www.cdc.gov ) and World Health Organization ("WHO") ( www.who.int/en ) guidelines for protection against infectious microbial threats such as Avian Influenza, SARS and Tuberculosis.
- Patented proven technology incorporating a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") approved antimicrobial agent which is embedded into the fiber for enhanced protection.
- Fluid Resistance which reduces the risk and meets the requirements for ASTM Fluid Resistance. ("Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood" - at a minimum pressure of 120 mm Hg.)
- Reduces mask odor caused by bacterial growth.
- Continuously self-sanitizes itself for extended use.
- Natural nontoxic antimicrobial agent is safe for wear.