United States Regulatory Compliance
Maximum Respiratory Protection provided by the SpectraShield™ N95 Professional Antibacterial Respirator Mask with "Dual Action" protection:
Currently Not Available
For Sale in the United States
The SpectraShield™ 9500 Antibacterial Respirator Mask provides:
- Meets NIOSH filtration efficacy of 95%
- FDA classification is ONT
- Superior filtration of N95 performance
- Continuous protection against bacteria.
- Patented proven technology incorporating a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") approved antimicrobial agent which is embedded into the fiber for enhanced protection.
- Fluid Resistance which reduces the risk and meets the requirements for ASTM Fluid Resistance. ("Resistance of Medical Face Masks to Penetration by Synthetic Blood" - at a minimum pressure of 120 mm Hg.)
- Reduces mask odor caused by bacterial growth.
- Continuously self-sanitizes itself for extended use.
- Natural nontoxic antimicrobial agent is safe for wear.